Nobody's Fool

"Every teacher dislikes some pupils-the cheeky lipsticked adolescent girls, the sullen, hangdog youths, the cocky vulgar little comedians, how loathsome they can be, all the more so because they do it deliberately." -Gilbert Highet (American Educator, Author, and Social Critic)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Here we go...

Here' s my very first post! I have no idea what I'm doing. I hope all of this looks okay so far. I have a few posts planned for the next few days:

1. My upcoming vacation to the West Coast!
2. Tribute to Zoe and Franklin!
3. Top Ten of My Reasons to Make an Appointment with a Psychologist! (Yeah, I am probably slightly insane.)

I think that this site is going to be very therapeutic for me. It'll be a nice stress reliever at the end of my irritating work day.

3 Comments:

  • At June 01, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger DifferentDamage said…

    Hey! Wecome! It's about time you got in on the Blogger action.

    If you want some help doing a custom layout, feel free to ask.

     
  • At June 01, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger The CDP. said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere, Bear. Doing this can be very therapeutic, and lead to obsessions and neurosis. In short, it rules, and I'm glad you finally jumped on board.

     
  • At June 02, 2006 8:15 PM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Aaron, I think I'll mess around with the html in the long run. Right now, I am content with the way the layout is. But, I am sure that will only last for a few more posts.

    Ryan, I cannot believe that I jumped on board the blog train. I couldn't resist after awhile. Ben and I have a lot of interesting stories to tell, and I was getting mad that he wasn't posting them on his blog!

    Thanks for visiting guys and adding my blog to your site lists!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home